Shaping the future by removing religious misconceptions that prevent women and children from living fulfilling lives free from abuse.
God Hates Abuse Project is a nonprofit entity fiscally sponsored by SocialGood Fund, a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN: 46-1323531).
What the God Hates Abuse Project focuses on:
- Offers God Hates Abuse book FREE digitally or paperback to anyone who requests it. Currently offered to clients as a religious resource in many domestic violence shelters and national and international organizations serving women.
- Private crisis support for wives of abusive clergy and community leaders (in partnership with other involved agencies).
- Exposing spiritual abuse, manipulation and false spiritual authority.
- Outreach to incarcerated domestic abuse victims.
- Collaboration with clergy, counselors and other helping agencies to meet the unique needs of faith-based abuse victims and survivors.
- Assistance starting and maintaining a faith-based domestic abuse support group in your church or community.
Material being developed:
- 2nd edition of God Hates Abuse book with additional content and exercises for getting unstuck and moving forward out of a crisis.
- Online course and hard copy facilitators guide for using God Hates Abuse to start faith-based peer support dv groups in your church and community.
- Renew You! Love Your Life after a Toxic Relationship! Online 3-month course for women who are through their relationship crisis but want help defining and shaping a fulfilling future that celebrates their strength, wisdom and gifts.